Many of our employees grew up on Montana farms and ranches, so they understand the unique challenges and opportunities of the agricultural world. With this understanding and experience, Bank of the Rockies is able to partner with our customers to provide predictable and reliable financing solutions to serve their long- and short-term needs.
Bank of the Rockies is the only bank in Montana to have an employee serve as chair of the American Bankers Association’s Agriculture Committee; in fact, we have had two employees Chair the committee. We firmly believe that agriculture is a lifeblood of the country, and we have the experience, know how, products, and lenders to make your dreams happen.
- Revolving or Straight Operating Lines of Credit
- Term Operating Loans for purchasing cattle or equipment
- Term Operating Loans for refinancing cattle or equipment loans
- Real Estate Loans for purchasing real estate or refinancing real estate debt
- Youth Ag Loans to provide financing for active 4-H and/or FFA members for their market or breeding projects
Bank of the Rockies partners with Farmer Mac to provide excellent long-term, fixed rate loans for agricultural real estate purchases or refinances; and with Conterra to provide flexible terms on real estate loans for those operations who have recently struggled with cash flow. In addition, we also offer FSA Guaranteed Loan Programs.
Fill Out an Application Today!
Please drop off your completed loan application at your local office, or email to a Bank of the Rockies lender. Careful when submitting applications, those submitted via email are not secure.Apply Now