At Bank of the Rockies, we know your business is unique and faces its own financial challenges. From checking to savings accounts to merchant services to business lines of credit, we have a business banking product designed to help your business succeed. Whether you’re starting your own business or looking to expand, Bank of the Rockies is ready to help. Talk with a Universal Banker to help determine what you need in order to bank smarter.
Is your business ready to maximize efficiency by making the switch to digital banking? Our Cash Management Services* take your Business Online Banking to the next level, offering a complete solution to help your business manage its finances quickly, easily and securely.
Bank of the Rockies’ Cash Management Services allow you to conduct real-time transactions such as:
- Making loan payments
- Transferring funds between your accounts
- Initiating one-time payments
- Building wire transfers**
- Submitting tax payments**
- Applying a stop payment on checks**
- Exporting transactions into supported accounting software such as Quicken, QuickBooks, or Microsoft Money
In addition, grant personalized access to accountants, bookkeepers and employees according to their authority level within your business:
- Four (4) access levels including Senior Administrator, Administrator, Supervisor or Employee
- Establish access times specific to each user
Our Cash Management Services specialize in the origination of electronic file transfers for periodic credit and debit transactions such as:
- Monthly Dues
- Payroll Files
- HSA Contributions
*Requires additional agreements and documentation
**Transactions subject to availability
Want the full setup? Pair our Cash Management Services with our Merchant Capture and Merchant Services products.
Does your business take in a high volume of check payments? Is it hard for you to find time to run those deposits to the bank? If so, Bank of the Rockies has the perfect solution for your business: Merchant Capture. Cost-effective and easy to use, Merchant Capture enables your business to scan multiple checks at once and transmits those check images directly to Bank of the Rockies. It captures payment information such as names, invoice and account numbers. Your business can make deposits on your own terms, and have your funds available to use more quickly. Contact Us to learn more.
Expedite collection of your accounts receivables. With Bank of the Rockies’ Business Manager Program, your business can benefit from receiving immediate funds for customer invoices. Receiving immediate funding for your receivables provides your business the opportunity to grow, restructure, pay off existing debt, or take advantage of supplier discounts. Outsourcing your receivables to Bank of the Rockies frees up valuable time, allows you to gain administrative support to manage your receivables without additional staff, and improves cash flow.
Bank of the Rockies buys your existing receivables at a discounted price and takes over your billing functions. Provide new invoices to Bank of the Rockies and receive immediate cash, less a bank service fee and reserve for delinquent accounts.
Escrow – Contract Collection Services
Minimize Risk. Complete Transactions.
What is escrow or contract collection?
Simply said, escrow is a financial arrangement where a neutral third-party, like the Bank of the Rockies, holds documents and controls the payment of funds required for two parties involved in a transaction, and until all of the terms of a given contract are met.
What we do.
As a neutral, third-party, Bank of the Rockies is committed to providing professional escrow – contract collection services for all types of independent financing arrangements. Whether you’re a seller, buyer, or investor, we offer complete contract collection services tailored to your needs and specific transaction. Our services are designed for any individuals, groups or businesses who wish to plan their own financial or lending arrangements, but desire the record keeping, security, and stability of a bank. Bank of the Rockies prides itself in being your community banking partner, and we have highly experienced staff to answer any questions you may have about this process.
- Collection of scheduled payments
- Tax and insurance reserve accounts
- Annual IRS tax information reporting forms.
- Electronic banking services (ACH), enabling payments to be both made and deposited without the hassle and time of mailing checks or trips to the bank.
- Online account viewing.
- Holding original documents required to release collateral and clear title, and delivery of documents upon full satisfaction.
- Inquire with us about escrow fee discounts for Bank of the Rockies depositors
For more information about this service of any other services, please contact Bank of the Rockies’ escrow service department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at: (406) 547-3331. We look forward to providing you with the unparalleled service our customers have come to expect of the Bank of the Rockies.
Use the link below to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program! Please contact us if you have any questions.
- The last day to apply for and receive a PPP loan is May 31, 2021.
- Maximum loan amount for 1stdraw PPP loan is $10mm; maximum for 2nd draw PPP loan is $2mm.
- Loan amount will be calculated at average monthly payroll x 2.5; adjusted to 3.5x for businesses with NAICS beginning with 72; EIDL loan can also be added to loan amount
- Outstanding amount of an Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) made between January 31, 2020 and April 3, 2020 that borrower seeks to refinance should be added to PPP loan amount. EIDL Advances should notbe added to loan amount since they do not have to be repaid.
- New rule allows all new borrowers to use 2019 or 2020 for purposes of calculating their maximum loan amount.
- Second-draw loans will be available for borrowers with 300 or fewer employees, that saw a 25% or greater revenue drop in 2020 compared to 2019 and that have used the full amount of their first-draw PPP loan.
- You are ineligiblefor a PPP loan if your business has permanently closed.
- If the applicant or the owner of the applicant is the debtor in a bankruptcy proceeding, either at the time it submits the application or at any time before the loan is disbursed, the applicant is ineligibleto receive a PPP loan.
- Businesses that are part of a single corporate group shall in no event receive more than $4,000,000 of Second Draw PPP Loans in the aggregate and shall in no event receive more than $20,000,000 of PPP loans in the aggregate (combined 1stplus 2nd draw PPP loans).